Fresh spring rolls is such an easy way to get a lot of veggies, and you can combine them in so many ways using almost any vegetable you have in the kitchen.
These ones come with a peanut butter dip and thai sauce on the side. Oh yeah it is good
Peanut butter dip
- 3 tbsp peanut butter (crunchy or creamy)
- 2 spsk tamari (glutenfree soy sauce, you can use regular soy sauce)
- 1 garlic clove
- 2 tsp freshly grated ginger
- Juice from 1-2 lime
- Sweetener to your taste (e.g honey or agave)
Blend all ingredients. Add more of any of the ingredients if you like. Place it somewhere cold until use.
Can easily keep 7 days in an airtight container in the fridge.
- 1 tbsp of red curry paste
- 4-5 tbsp coconutmilk
Blend. Add more of either curry paste or coconut milk to your taste
Fresh spring rolls
Estimate 3-5 rolls per person
- Rice paper
- Vegetable after your choice (spinach, kale, carrots, cucumber, avocado, onion, sprouts, pickled ginger, bell pepper, asparagus, fresh herbs etc.)
- Add fruits if you like, my favorite in spring rolls is mango!
Prepare the greens – and start roling!
You can see videos on youtube or read on the package of the rice paper how to prepare and roll them.
Serve with peanut butter dip, tamari, thai sauce, toasted sesame and some more freshly chopped herbs